Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Introduction

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Constantine. I'm a Russian speaker, but want to write my blog in English.

First, I want to tell you is that I work with Sharepoint not so much time (1 year of officially gained experince and 1 year, before it, of personal sympathy to MS Sharepoint products). I'm involved now as a Sharepoint administrator; I've successfully passed my exam 70-667, TS: Microsoft Sharepoint 2010, Configuring on April, 2011.

The second thing I want to share with you is that any article in the blog doesn't pretend on absolute truth, instead they reflect my own experience I want to share with you.

Finally, I'll try to describe a solved problem in a detailed level. If you decide it is not enough let me know in comments and we'll try to make things clear.

And...I hope you  will find my articles for your activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment